Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hey beautiful people: )

Updates are in order...

First off, I got a new computer. ::does an Irish jig and high-fives self::

It's an HP laptop with 3G memory, and a 320GB hard drive. This is my first real computer..! And by "real", I mean NOT previously owned, NOT refurbished, and NOT a Dell. My dad is a computer technician and he's always putting together some type of Franken-computer that eventually dies over the course of a year. I decided that I'd pay the money for a quality PC because I can't afford another one to break down on me mid year.

In other news, I signed a lease for my first apartment : -D. It's a nice two bedroom close enough to campus to be near the fun, but far enough to be away from the drama. It's newly renovated, newly furnished, and newly carpeted. But the best part is that I don't have a roommate. Whooo! Yall can call me a hermit if you want, but I looooooove my privacy and Me Time. I like the option of going out, but having a quiet place to come back to. But maybe that's just me....Anyway, I move in tomorrow.

It's been a busy week preparing to go back to school, but things are going according to plan, thankfully. It'll probably be a couple of days until I have my internet up and running, but expect me to be updating mucho more often from now on. Within the next few days, I'm doing a picure post. I figure that'll be the best way to sum up my Summer.

Hope you've all been having a fab week.

xo,
bloggal

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big shit popping babe.

Love how things are going so well for you.

You TOTALLY deserve. Be sure to spend as much naked time in your apt as possible. That's always fun! I'll be waiting on my picture post!!

Experience is the best teacher. said...

Yay! I loved living alone in the college town. It was the best feeling ever! :-) And I agree w/ the above poster... Not having to look for clothes just cuz you wanna make some eggs... priceless! I might be emailing you to ask about this here apartment... I'll be needing a nice place to stay when I (hopefully) come down there next year for school.

Experience is the best teacher. said...

Yay! I loved living alone in the college town. It was the best feeling ever! :-) And I agree w/ the above poster... Not having to look for clothes just cuz you wanna make some eggs... priceless! I might be emailing you to ask about this here apartment... I'll be needing a nice place to stay when I (hopefully) come down there next year for school.

Charles (Illumistrations) said...

You know, Dell computers aren't bad, and they have great customer service...but good stuff on the new lappy. I definitely need one, and you got some beefy specs there to work with.

Good stuff on the apartment too...its always great to have a place that you can call your own.

Related Posts with Thumbnails