Monday, September 28, 2009

Back in Black.

::Takes a deep breath::

I don't even know where to begin.

It's not that my life has been all that spectacular in the past few weeks. But I still feel like I owe some sort of explanation about my whereabouts.

....

However, I just realized that I am not in the mood, nor do I have the time to recount every single thing been happening on my end. It's just been Life. Which can be kind of boring when you transcribe each of its moments. Of all the things that have happened in the past month, the most important thing to make note of is that I finally FINALLY have the internet in my apartment two days ago. For over a month, I've been hitting up the library every night to do homework, because the technicians in my complex were too dense to figure out why AT&T couldn't install my internet. I finally got the kinks worked out and settled with Comcast, even though they charge out the ass for high speed internet. It turn out to be a semi-value because I was able to get cable with a DVR thrown in, minus the contract.

Absolutely enjoying living by myself. Being able to walk around pantsless, play my music as loud as I want, and just have my personal space has been AWESOME. Somehow I thought that it would be comparable to having a single occupancy dorm room lol. But now that I have an open apartment to myself, I can't ever imagine living in the prison-like cell I lived in last year. I'd go crazy...again.

The romantic life has improved. But for the moment, I'll leave those private details between myself and the fellow.

School is cool for the most part. Hasn't gotten too hectic yet, and I'm enjoying my classes so far.

But eh, this is getting a little boring so I'm gonna cut it short. Now that I have a reliable laptop AND the internet at my fingertips (for some reason in the past months, I've only had one or the other), I promise I'll be updating more regularly. Scout's honor. It may not be on a daily basis like it was last year when I blew off homework for blogging, but I will commit myself to AT LEAST one post a week. I didn't realize until recently that I actually need to write. Otherwise I go a little crazy.

So, I'd surely like to know what you fine people have been up to? How's life? What've have you been up to? How have you been? What's new in the blogosphere?

6 comments:

Gem said...

Hey bunny! Glad to see you back.

Random Guy said...

Glad to see your back to blogging. I'll finally have something good to read every week. (hopefully) lol.

kit von b. said...

aye girl, glad to see you back like everyone else. email me sometime!

xoxo.

strangetimes said...

Glad to hear your have regular access to the net again.

Life is going very well. One of my aspiring rapper friends is performing at a talent showcase tonight, so I'll be heading downtown to show him support and hope he wins the competition.

Beyond that, I've just been busy with school and the job. I can't wait for graduation.

Unknown said...

hey there...

I think it's a requirement to be idiotic to work for an apartment complex. Glad you're back on the scene, and I'm looking forward to blogs about your neighbors.

Me...working on tracks for my album, waiting for my out of town relatives (who don't know when to go home) to arrive, and thinking about a Bud Light.

Experience is the best teacher. said...

Glad you're loving the new apt. I miss living like that and can't wait to go back to school.

Related Posts with Thumbnails