Monday, April 14, 2008

Same Old...

It's a rarity that I actually read my own blog. I don't know why, but it just seems a bit narcissistic. Weird, I know. But I just finished reading my post from February and March and, I have to admit, I'm a little embarrassed.

I'm the most tactless person I've ever known. Why can't I ever stick to anything? I'm like Dr. Jackal and Mr. Hyde. My life is a vicious cycle. I make a mistake, I "learn" from it, I make it again, I "learn" from it, I make it again, I "learn" from it...

Damn, what a sad story with no ending.

1 comments:

Don said...

i think going back and reading your blog speaks of growth. especially if you are trying to reflect upon a past issue or cause.

you will never stop learning from your mistakes. i don't. so don't sweat it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails