Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Just checking in...

So, things have been super hectic since I landed on campus, but I'd always rather be busy than bored. I'm not quite settled yet, but I missed blogging so I decided to take a break and make a post:)


Today I did a six hour training session for a mentoring program I signed up for last year. Now I'm kind of regretting it. It's such a huge time commitment...Ugh. But I've gotta do a little community service to feel good about myself, so what can you do.

Oh yeah...

I had a run in with the Ex and Potato Head already but details on that later...

I had a couple of run ins with Ex by himself but, again, more details on that later...

I don't expect to have time to make many more posts this week, but I will most definitely be back in full swing by next Monday at latest. By then all the orientations, move-ins, and meetings will slow down and I'll be able to make more in-depth entries. For some reason, I can't write unless it's a 200 word post (minimum) lol.

So, have a great day/week/weekend:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well girlie, don't worry about making time yet, do your work/school things and settle first, just keep a tally of the things you gonna talk about later. LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails