Thursday, August 14, 2008

I'm No Expert But...

Hello blog family. How are you all doing on this glorious night?

It's 2:30am and I have no clue why I'm still awake. Especially since I have to work in the morning. I guess I just have alot on my mind.

I've tried to downplay the effect being dumped and ignored has had on me, but I'll be real, it did hurt. I liked MK alot. I think I still do. Or maybe I just liked having someone around. Even though he never really was.

I know my pms is partially to blame for my mood swings, but I think my feelings of loneliness are stemming from a much deeper place. I'm no expert, but I have a theory.

I noticed that, as the seasons change, so does my desire to be in a relationship. This entire summer I kept guys at an arm's length because I didn't want a "serious" relationship. But now, as the tempature begins to drop and the sun sets sooner, I'm feeling more inclined to commit.

I'm really curious if there's any research about seasons and relationships. I mean think about it, don't you notice alot of break-ups around Spring time and alot of hook-ups when Winter hits hard? There has to be a clinical explanation for it. There was a proven correlation between seasons and emotions (seasonal depression) so there must be some type of research out there. If I find it, it'll be my next post for Weekend Link Love.

In the meantime, I'll be singing the Lonely Girl blues lol.

3 comments:

kit von b. said...

i feel you babe. break ups are hard, esp when the person was someone you really cared about.

i say go shopping and blow cash on a nice bag. it'll make u feel better.

-KB

Bloggal said...

Thanks for the suggestion:) I definitely spent more than I intended but it did make me feel better lol.

Anonymous said...

Hummm that's an interesting perspective on wanting to be coupled up at certain periods of time, but it must be true, hence: The Summer Fling

Related Posts with Thumbnails