Sunday, August 10, 2008

New Look

I've been hunched over my computer all day tweeking my blog. I thought it was time for a change. Since I'll be hurled back into the chaos of school in a week, I thought I'd make the change while I still had time to. Besides, I thought my previous theme didn't really fit with the content. It didn't illustrate how brutal the dating world can be. I think this does the job lol.

Anywhoo, you'll likely see changes to this theme because the perfectionist in me won't rest...In fact, it's very possible that you might see it revert back to the old theme.

Even though it may not look like much, the header took alot of work and I'm kind of proud of it. So, even if you think it looks like crap, tell me you like it but you liked the old one more lol.

Hope you've had fantastic weekends!

***UPDATE***

Take my poll please. Any feedback is appreciate:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it a LOT!

Tom_Gurl said...

1st time here (came via GLO)...so I have no idea what the old theme looked like...BUT...I'm TOTALLY loving what you have right now. The header is too sick...definitely fitting to your description of your blog!

*Off to read the archives!!*

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

looks great to me

Related Posts with Thumbnails