Thursday, August 28, 2008

"I Couldn't Help But Wonder...."

If you are even remotely au fait with the motifs of Sex and the City, the scene will be instantly familiar. A female journalist, at work in her city apartment, ponders the blank screen of her laptop. Her fingers hover, the cursor winks invitingly and this week's pressing question is tapped out.

Because it's probably common knowledge that I'm an SATC fan if you frequent this blog, I try to steer clear of the topics and questions that Carrie poses at some point in each episode. But, for some reason, it's extremely difficult. Maybe it's just me being impressionable, but often times my life, and those burning relationship questions, parallel those that staple each episode of the show. Seriously, is it just me, or can all who watch the show relate?

Well anyway, from now on, instead of avoiding using Carrie's topics in attempt not to appear like an unoriginal writer, I'm going to start a "I couldn't help but wonder..." series. In it, I'll pose her question, attribute it of course, and put my spin on it...Make sense?

I've been thinking about doing this for a while, but never did, until I saw the wonderful miss Karrie B. make a new segment of her own. I figured, if she can do it, so can I (imitation is the highest form of flattery chica lol)!

So, stay tuned cause an entry is coming your way tonight.

Ciao.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails