Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Awesome Night...

I'm keeping this post short and sweet because I've got homework to do. But I just got home from Frank Warren's lecture and let me just say, it was one of the most eye opening experiences I've had in my life. I had many a revelation and conundrum during his lecture and the secret confessions of my peers. But for the time being, I'll just post few pictures.



Don't let the empty seats fool you. There were over 1000 people in attendance tonight. This is just the line to get his autograph. Which really makes the fact that I was actually lucky enough to have dinner with Frank before his lecture all the more incredible.

See me trying my hardest not to cheese from ear to ear? How the hell I managed to have dinner with this dude, be seated directly next to him, and get a picture with him, is beyond me. Guess it was just my lucky night.
I'll try to post a detailed account of the entire night tomorrow. Until then, help yourself to this week's secrets.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww you look so happified! lol

now im all types of envious!

Jaded said...

Oh. Can't wait to hear about the revelations!

A said...

::jealous:: shoot I wanted him to come to my school! lol

Brothers Blog said...

great pics. and you got a semi kool-aid smile. lol

1/3 said...

Too jealous u got to meet frank!!!! Glad you had fun girl:-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails