Friday, February 6, 2009

Blogoversary!


So, exactly a year ago, I made this blog. My verfirst post was called "Mistakes" on Februrary 6, 2008. But, even though I created it, I flaked like I usually did when it came to blogs. I didn't write again until the 26th of Februrary when I made this post: "Can Ex Lovers Really Be Friends?"

Now, the story behind this post was that I originally made it as a Facebook note lol. Yep, as personal as it was, I wrote it one night because of I needed to vent. But this was way back when before Ex had blocked and deleted me. The note hadn't been published for more than five minutes when I get a phone call from him, telling me off for writing it. "Why you gotta put our business all out there like that? Everybody knows you're talking about me. Are you trying to get attention or something?"

I'll never forget what he said. He was right though. Facebook wasn't the platform for that kind of thing. So that very night, I logged into my abandoned blog and reposted it here. And the rest is history.

So, dearest Ex, I guess I have you to that for making LIAM what it is to day. If you hadn't bitten my head off for my Facebook note, I wouldn't have had a reason to commit to this blog. So, a million thanks! Lol...I'm kind of loving the irony here.

8 comments:

Indrayani said...

haha.. funny eh?
yeah even I am loving the "irony" here...

watever the reason...happy blogversary....!!

:)

1/3 said...

Happy blogoversary!!!

Anonymous said...

(sings off-key):

Happy Birthday to your blog,
Happy Birthday to your blog,
Happy Birthday to your blog,
Happy Birthday to your blog!

AND MANY MORRRRRRRRRRRRRE!

Anonymous said...

YAYYY!!! you made it a year! congrats Honeybear!

Jaded said...

Happy Blogoversary! I've loved reading what you've had to say! :-)

clnmike said...

Happy Blogoversary.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

happy nappy bday sister

Video Vix[o]n said...

happy blogaversary miss. Have to pop by more often, but its cool to make a year.

Related Posts with Thumbnails