Friday, September 5, 2008

Flick Friday

This may be a little known fact to the blogworld, but I'm a HUGE film buff. If I'm not going out on the weekend, I'm watching a movie.


Since I have such an extensive collection of movies, I've decided to start making recommendations. New releases, classics, old faves, chick flicks, action movies, foreign films, indies--whatever. It's always nice to have a movie night with yourself or someone else.

In the spirit of my last post, I decided to recommend , Love and Sex, the movie from which the name of this blog was taken.

I'd write my own synopsis but I'm too lazy. Click here for the plot summary.
You either love this movie or you hate it. I just happened upon it one night on IFC and I dug it, for some reason.
So, watch the trailer and if it's something you think you'd like, I wouldn't mind uploading my copy and sending you a link to download it. Just ask:).
Enjoy your weekends!

7 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

u too jones
i git a few books gotta finish
and a short story i need to tighten up
watch flicks for your folk jones

A Beautifulstruggle said...

All that was tooooo cute. I think I may need to go get that movie.

But I still say my fav of all time is LOVE JONES.. Nothing ever has come close. Love love love it!!

I'm going to watch it right now.


~A~

Anonymous said...

I'll definately check for it, at Virgin. Here's a few recc's, in your direction.

-Kama Sutra: A Tale of Love
-Party Monster
-Muriel's Wedding

You probaby have seen all, or some of these. If not, all the better! Watch! :D

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

BTW

city of god
clockwork orange

kit von b. said...

i wanna see this!

-KB

Bloggal said...

@ torrance: i've been meaning to see a clockwork orange but haven't had the chance to. thanks for the recommendation.

@ phily's andrea: you know, i've never seen love jones all the way through...don't hurt me lol.

@ fluff: great movie recommendations! i've seen all karma sutra: a tale of love. but the name alone makes me wanna check it out lol. thanks:)

@ karrie: no prob:)

for everyone who wants to see this movie, i'm uploading it. i'll let you know when it's available.

Que.PK.iDD said...

I just watched "Love and Sex"

Great recommendation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails