Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sex 411


I'm way behind on my blog rounds. School is kicking my ass right now. I'm starting to feel the weight of 17 credit hours, a job, and an attempted social life. Coffee is my life line, without which, I would crash and burn. But I'm going to do a little catching up this afternoon so bare with me blog family.

I found this new column today, through another blog and I thought it was worth mentioning. Did you know that once upon a time, Lysol was used as a feminine hygene product as well as for pregnancy prevention? Hahaha, neither did I.

Check this out.

7 comments:

kit von b. said...

your posts have been loaded with lots of sex talk lately...hmmmm.


-KB

Anonymous said...

LOOL! Lysol? Damn?

I can relate. I'm juggling twelve credits, a full time job, and a social life too. Hang in there girl. :)

Anonymous said...

Ick. I wish to hell I would have put some Lysol up in my goodies. How clueless were people back in the day about women's bodies?

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

now thats a super duper clean vaginal cavity
and smells good too lol
have good weekend jones

Christopher said...

I had heard that same theory YEARS ago about lysol...seriously now...not only would you have no bacteria but your insides would smell like a hospital...not what I think most fellows would be going for when they want a "home cooked meal". Nice blog by the way!

Christopher said...

p.s. I just blogged about your site on my most recent entry on my page. Hope that was ok.

Rebecca said...

A good game website fo cheap runescape gold and Age Of Conan gold and warcraft gold service.

Related Posts with Thumbnails